We have a bit of a thing about vintage styling here at RP HQ. It seems that each of us has a streak of adoration for the flair and class of all things retro. And so there are a bunch of vintage-inspired patterns coming your way.
We started down this path with the Betty skirt and petticoat. Followed closely by the cutest Donna Reed-esque apron I have ever laid my eyes on. Now the elegantly chic styles of days gone by can be recreated at home with this latest offering:
The very lovely, Very Vintage Blouse
The Very Vintage Blouse offers heirloom quality, and a perfectly-unique garment that can go from the extremely retro and romantic to the minimalistic modern, and a wonderful mix of creativity and beauty in between.
- Very, very vintage vibes with a modern twist
- Choose a romantic, billowy sleeve and gathered bust, or clean simple lines – or mix and match to make a blouse that is uniquely yours
- Optional billowy or straight sleeves, darted or gathered bust, plain or pintucked bodice, short or long cuffs, and round or pointed collar
- Suitable for light- to medium-weight wovens
- Perfect for intermediate beginner sewistas
- Pattern pieces and full tutorials with step-by-step instructions
- Ladies’ sizes XXS to 5XL