We’re on to our second blog tour for the year already! And it’s all about the FREEdom of summer sewing!
All the RP patterns you are about to encounter are FREEBIES; the sewista-bloggers who are your guides on this tour of blogs have taken a free pattern and sewed it up… you can expect hacks, mashes, twists, turns, and straight up sewing as the pattern is intended BUT mostly you can expect FUN!
Are you intrigued? Look out for this image on each blog so you know you’re on the path to summer sewing FREEdom:
Read on for More Summer Sewing Inspiration
Please visit all the stops on the Rebecca Page Sew Free for Summer Blog Tour for more great inspiration:
- Sunday May 26: Rebecca Page (intro)
- Monday May 27: The Sewing Unicorn, Stitched by Jennie
- Tuesday May 28: Jot Designs
- Wednesday May 29: bigflynotions
- Thursday 30: Liviality, Kitty Makes It
- Friday May 31: Seams Like Style, Patchwitch, Twinkle Toes and Company
- Saturday June 1: SequoiaLynn Sews, Sewista Fashionista
- Sunday June 2: Misty and Mim
We will be giving away a pattern bundle of choice each day PLUS an overall grand prize of a $50 pattern credit. To stand a chance to win, all you have to do is comment on each blog, each day so stay tuned to the Rebecca Page Sewing group for updates from our bloggers!