In this ONLINE SEW ALONG, You’ll Learn How to Make a Scrap-Busting Quiet Book…
If you’d love to make an adorable Quiet Book out of scraps, that’ll be loved and played with for years to come… then this is for you.
- Perfect for Beginner Level upwards!
- All you need is to be able to sew in a straight(ish!) line and some fabric scraps
- Follow along online, from the comfort of your home. Watch live or save the videos to watch later!
WHAT YOU’LL GET – Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email with details on the sew along. You can watch straight away or save the info to view later.
WHERE – Online (from anywhere in the world)
COST – The Sew Along itself is free. All you need is the pattern. You’ll receive a link to purchase this on special should you choose to.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED –
- A sewing machine
- To be able to sew in a straight(ish) line
- Fabric scraps
- Approximately 1 yard of fabric for the backing
- Approximately 1 yard of something thin and soft for inside the pages to make it soft and squishy (e.g. wadding/ flannel/ batting/ felt/ fleece).