The 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit
The 2021 Quilting Summit is quickly approaching! With over 40 classes from 20+ world-renowned teachers, this is the online quilting event of the year. Learn to make table toppers, pillow covers, decorative quilts, and more. Your friends and family will love your new skills as you show off your finished projects! Attend the Quilting Summit from Feb 1st – 5th FREE!Can’t attend the live event? Check out our VIP All Access Pass for access all year long!
The 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit by the numbers
Hours of Instruction
Cost to Attend
VIP All Access Pass only $59
What People Are Saying About Our Summits…
“This summit is not just about learning new fabulous tips and inspiring useful projects for any skill level, but also about hearing from some of the brightest, sharpest and most creative new people out there. A week well spent!”
– Beth B.
“There is something in there for everybody. Especially beginners, who have never or hardly sewn something will find these tutorials helpful and full of good advices, techniques and hacks for easy sewing. It’s easy, fun and so rewarding!”
– Isabelle L.
“It’s like a hug from Grandma looking over your shoulder and encouraging you at every step that you CAN DO IT!”
– Ruth H.
Suzy Williams, founder of Suzy Quilts, is rooted in a deep love for the heritage and tradition of quilting and a desire to craft unique, contemporary textiles. With a BFA in Visual Communications, Suzy uses her graphic design background to transform conventional sewing into a fresh, personal interpretation of minimal, modern design.
Suzy is a BERNINA Expert Ambassador, Craftsy Instructor, member of the Modern Quilt Guild and has been published in Modern Patchwork, QuiltCon Magazine, Modern Quilts Unlimited, Modern Quilts: Designs for a New Century and has worked in collaboration with large corporations such as Toyota and Crate & Kids as well as Birch Fabrics, Windham Fabrics, Hoffman Fabrics, Art Gallery Fabrics, Moda Fabrics and Cloud9 Fabrics. Suzy also writes a monthly column in Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine.
Currently Suzy lives in Chicago, IL with her husband John, son Desi and pup Scrappy.
Dale Allen-Rowse has been quilting since the birth of his niece in 1999 when he first taught himself how to make baby quilts on a tour bus for a ballet company. Ever since, Dale has been sewing up a storm. Taking classes where available, learning on his own, then launching Quilting Cowboy online in 2005 with a YouTube channel, Facebook Page and website to share his insights with a larger audience.
In 2009 Dale enrolled in college for Graphic Design to better his color theory, graphic design and computer skills. What he learned through a formal education really launched his creativity and enabled him to put to use graphic design skills in his work. Dale’s quilts have appeared in the Ontario Museum of History & Art, the current issue of Las Vegas Night Beat where he’s the feature cover story, numerous quilt shows around Southern California and most recently was asked to submit his work to be considered as set design for the NBC TV Show Making It starring Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman.
Nite Owl Quilting
Janel has been designing quilt patterns since 2011. When she decided to start publishing her own patterns, she committed to making them how she would want to buy them as a quilter.
She lives in Springfield, MO with her husband, two sons, and her adorable dogs. After graduating with her Master of Arts in Teaching from Missouri State University, she began teaching Family and Consumer Sciences at the high school level. She also teaches the Fashion and Interior Design Pathway courses, and writes curriculum for her school district. Each year, Janel teaches over 100 high school students how to sew!
What to Expect at the 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit
- 40+ Classes featuring quilting tips & techniques from Master Quilters, Designers, Sewing Influencers, & more.
- Learn New Skills – Make decorative quilts, table toppers, wall hangings. pillows, and holiday themed designs – all while learning new skills.
- Exclusive Access to our Private Facebook Group. Meet others from the Summit and share your projects, ask questions, make new friends around the globe.
- Online Classes – Take classes on your Mobile, Tablet, or Desktop – from virtually anywhere in the world!
- Giveaways & Competitions – We’ll host a variety of contest and giveaways throughout the week!
Learn From Over 20 World Class Instructors
SLIGHTLY BIASED QUILTS
JULIE POPA DESIGN
NITE OWL QUILTING
VERMONT QUILT DESIGN
Simply MackBeth Design Co.
Maple Cottage Designs
The Ruffled Purse
Little Black Duck
Sweet Jane's Quilting and Design
Quilt All The Things Modern Quilt Design
Coral Co. Modern Sewing
Sew Much Charm
REBECCA MAE Designs
Meet the host – rebecca page
Rebecca Page is the CEO & Founder of Rebecca Page, Ltd.
As a child, Rebecca loved to sew. But, as the years passed, she was disappointed with the paper patterns that everyone was using – they tore easily, the instructions were difficult to follow, and they never fit quite right.
After becoming a mum to 3 young children, Rebecca started drafting her own patterns solving many of the problems she had faced. It wasn’t long before others started wanting her patterns and Rebecca Page, Ltd. was born.
Rebecca Page, Ltd. is now a global powerhouse in the sewing industry with a community of over 600,000. She is proud to employ a fully-remote team 30+ employees around the world.
A Few sample Projects You’ll create
FIVE Days of Hands-On Learning
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST
- Welcome and How to Get the Most Out of the Summit by Rebecca Page
- Wabi Sabi Curves Tutorial by Suzy Williams
- Rhapsody Whirl Table Runner Pattern by Shannon Bowie
- Flamingo-ing to the Beach Quilt by Stephanie Troemel
- Trapunto by Agnes Bobak
- Born to Be Wild – Baby Quilt by Kelli Ladwig
- Exhale – Fusible Applique Tutorial by Sherri Noel
- Cocktail Hour Quilt by Kelly Ladwig
- Hot Mess by Kelli Ladwig
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND
- Midwinter Quilt by Dale Allen-Rowse
- Timekeeper Quilt Tutorial by Kelli Marshall
- Mini Heart Quilt by Jennifer Worthen
- Newpaper Print Runner by Kelli Ladwig
- Terra Throw- A succulent paper piecing project by Melissa Mason
- Quilting a Trivet/Hot Pad by Shankari Paradee
- Printing on Fabric with Laser Printer by Kelli Ladwig
- Gogh-Ing Gogh-Ing Gone by Kelli Ladwig
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD
- Bunny & Blooms by Janel Metsker
- Selv ‘egg’ Easter Placemat by Kelli Ladwig
- Simple Square Quilt by Shelly Morgan
- Easy Hourglass Quilt by Kelli Ladwig
- Shoo Fly Table Topper by Susan Pfau
- Boho American Flag Quilt by Kelli Ladwig
- LOVE FPP Piped Cushion by Victoria Peat
- Baby I’m a Star Baby Quilt by Kelli Ladwig
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH
- Make a Twister Heart Mini Quilt by Lisa Amundson
- Monkey in the Middle Block by Kelli Ladwig
- Scrappy Columns Quilt by Karla Hardaway
- Butterfly Snowball Block by Kelli Ladwig
- Making Perfect Log Cabin Blocks by Kay Bergquist
- Big Top Pillow Sham by Kelli Ladwig
- How to Hang Quilts with Rectangles, Triangles, and Tabs by Nicki Hibbits
- Heartbreaker, Dreamtaker Wall Quilt by Kelli Ladwig
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH
- The Hubster Favorite Pillow by Kelli Ladwig
- Valentine coaster with foundation paper technique by Cyrille Zellweger
- Embroidered and Colored Valentine Satchel by Kelli Ladwig
- Sunset Quilt by Julie Popa
- Quick Log Cabin Throw Pillow by Kelli Ladwig
- Introduction to Quilting by Sarah Yuhr
- Felted Wool Pot Holder by Kelli Ladwig
- Suite Life Machine – Quilted Throw Pillow by Kelli Ladwig
Don’t miss the 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit!
The 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit is a virtual class series dedicated to Quilting. It features 40+ classes from master quilters, sewing influencers, bloggers, and designers that you can take at home on your schedule. It’s a great way to learn new skills, tips, and tricks to become a more confident quilter. You’ll learn to make fun decorative quilts, wall hangings & table toppers, holiday decor, and more. This summit is perfect for the beginner quilter and is filled with helpful info for all levels.
The 2021 Quilting Summit will be held online from February 1st – 5th.
Each day, classes will begin at 9am EST. Once the classes begin, you’ll be able to stream them for 24 hours. Since all of the classes for the day will go live at the same time, you will be able to take them in the order that works best for you. They will be live for 24 hours to accommodate global time zones.
Can’t attend during the live week? Check out our VIP All Access Pass which will give you access to all of the classes on demand for one year! You’ll also receive other exclusive benefits.
In order to reach the global sewing community, the 2021 Quilting Summit is held online. Once you register, you will get an email each day of the event with links to the classes. Our instructors are from all around the world!
Anyone can attend the 2021 Quilting Sewing Summit during the live event for FREE! To make sure the quilting community around the world has the opportunity to take class, each day’s classes will be posted for 24 hours after they launch.
Can’t attend during the live sessions? Check out our VIP All Access Pass which gives you a full year of access to the Summit for only $59!
Our FREE pass will allow you access during the live event (Feb. 1st – 5th). Each day’s classes will be live for 24 hours.
If you would like to access replays of the event, our VIP All Access Pass includes all of the Summit classes for one year. If you are unable to attend on the days of the classes, the $59 VIP All Access Pass is ideal. That’s roughly $1.50 per class for an entire year of classes!
The VIP All Access Pass is perfect for people who want more flexibility or want a little more time to practice the skills. For $59, you will get access to the full Summit for a full year. Stream as often as you life, at anytime! Plus, you’ll receive some additional Exclusive VIP bonuses!
With over 40 classes in the Quilting Summit, the VIP All Access Pass is only $1.50 per class for an entire year of classes.
Rebecca page holds summits throughout the year on a variety of craft genres. The 2021 Quilting Summit is dedicated to quilting techniques. You’ll learn to make fun decorative quilts, table toppers & wall hangings, holiday themed designs, and more!
Class lengths vary based on the subject matter, but most classes are between 30-60 minutes. We have segmented the classes into smaller pieces to make it easier to re-watch segments while you sew.
Each day of the Summit, an email will be sent to all registered attendees with a link for that day’s classes. Log-in to your account and you will be able to participate in that day’s classes. During the Summit, each day’s classes will be available for 24 hours.
Want to access classes after the summit? Check out our VIP All Access Pass.
Each class will have a basic list of supplies highlighted on the class page. You will also need some sewing basics like scissors, needle & tread, etc. Because this is a Quilting summit, you will need some fabric to complete the projects.
You can register for FREE on this page by clicking on any of the Pink Register buttons!
Interested in becoming a VIP? Learn more here.