Zero Waste Kit (Includes Pattern)
We will sew different zero waste basics together- cloth handkerchiefs or table napkins, a produce bag (essential at the bulk store!) and reusable make up removal pads. This is the perfect gift for a person who has fallen into the rabbit hole of the zero waste world or perhaps for somebody who already has got everything? All items are really easy to sew if you can sew a straight seam, so come and join me!
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
Class Duration: 31 minutes
Teacher: Birgit Siani
- Fabric rests/ vintage fabrics/ old towels/ old baby cloth napkins or other fabrics with 100% natural fibres, no very dark or neon colours for the produce bag
- Amount of fabric depends on what you’ll choose to make- see exact measurements in the written sewing instruction
- A piece of cotton tape for the drawstring closure of the produce bag (about 90 cm for the big one and about 60 cm for the small one)
- Matching sewing thread
- Optional: embroidery material or anything decorative you’d like to add
- Fabric scissors, pins, measuring tape, iron, a medium sized safety pin, fabric pen
- Optional: printer/paper/glue if you like to print out the pattern. Working without pattern is possible.
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.