BUNDLE The Office Collection
(or 4 credits)
This incredible Office Collection includes patterns for the Brielle Blouse, Madison Blouse, Paris Party Dress, Peggy Pencil Skirt, and Circle Cardie. It ensures anyone can have a comfortable yet polished office wardrobe that fits well and suits your style.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL (Brielle Blouse, Madison Blouse, Paris Party Dress, and Peggy Pencil Skirt) and Women’s 1-10 & Women’s Curvy 6C-15C (Circle Cardie).
- Sleeveless option
- Optional blouse or dress lengths
- Optional collar or neck tie
- Optional wide or narrow tie
- Optional pleated or gathered sleeve head
- Long, short or puff sleeves
Paris Party Dress
- Optional cropped top
- Three sleeve lengths: short, three-quarter, and long
- Optional boat or scoop neck
- Three skirt options: above knee, knee, and tea
Peggy Pencil Skirt
- Three length options: mini, knee, and midi
- Two different fits: bodycon or traditional pencil skirt
- Optional walking vent or regular back seam
- Two length options: short and long
- Three hem options: plain, band, and ruffle
- Three sleeve options: sleeveless, three-quarter, and full length
- Suitable for advanced beginner level
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Key-hole back
- Tie neck
- Puff sleeves
- Hidden seams
Paris Party Dress:
- Semi fitted top
- Pleated skirt
Peggy Pencil Skirt:
- Form fitting
- Tapered side seams
- Waterfall front edge
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This sweater was so easy and quick to sew! It is lovely!! 🙂”
Buy More Credits