Women’s Curvy Olivia Sewing Pattern
*This listing for the Olivia includes the same pattern files as this one (both include pattern pieces in Women’s AND Women’s Curvy sizing). If you have previously purchased this pattern in our original Women’s sizing, you do not need to buy it again. You will already have access to the expanded size range in My Downloads in your My Account area.
This simple yet beautiful boho-styled top pattern is a quick and easy sew with a gathered neckline and two different sleeve lengths, making it perfect for both summer and winter. It has the option of gathered sleeves and can be embellished with bow and ribbon detailing.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s sizes 6C-15C.
- Optional gathered sleeve
- Optional bow and ribbon detailing
- Two sleeve lengths
- Beginner friendly
- Gathered neckline
- No fastenings
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Elastic - use 1/2 inch wide elastic for the neckline and optional 1/4 inch elastic for the sleeves. You will need approximately 1-4 yards for all sizes depending on sleeve option and size.
- OPTIONAL - Any trim or ribbon you would like to use. You can use any width and type of ribbon you like but for the exact look in the photos we used 1 inch wide satin ribbon, and some ric rac. You will need 2-3 yards of ribbon for all sizes.
- Thread to match fabric and any trim.
- Sewing machine
- Tape Measure or Ruler
- Serger/overlocker optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“It is such a quick sew and looks so cute and flattering! I love that this garment serves as a blank canvas of sorts and can be embellished in so many different ways.”