Women’s Curvy City Joggers
$14.50 (or 1 credits)
The City Joggers are loose-fitting and super comfy, yet fashionable. You’ll love the elasticated waistband with optional drawstring, and other pattern options! You can choose to have elasticated ankle cuffs for classic joggers or open ankles for a wide-legged look. You can also choose to add optional side trim and side seam pockets.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s sizes 1-10 and Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C.
Note – The pattern is modeled here in our Women’s Curvy sizing. When you purchase, you will receive both our Women’s 1-10 sizing AND Women’s Curvy 6C-15C sizing (you get all the sizes).
- Optional elasticated ankle-cuff or plain hem
- Optional side trim
- Optional draw cord
- Optional pockets
- Beginner friendly
- Elasticated waist
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Waistband - 1 1/2 inch wide elastic
- Size 1-10: Approximately 1 1/2 yards will be sufficient
- Size 6C-15C: Approximately 2 yards will be sufficient
- Cuff - 1 inch wide elastic, approximately 1 yard will be sufficient for all sizes
- Waistband - 1 1/2 inch wide elastic
- OPTIONAL Trim - If you would like to add a side stripe to the joggers, we recommend either a 2 or 1 1/2 inch wide Trim, approximately 2 1/2 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL 5mm wide Drawstring - approximately 1/2 yard will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL 2x Toggles - These can be added onto the ends of the drawstring instead of knotting them
- OPTIONAL 2x 6mm Eyelets/Grommets - You can use these instead of sewing buttonholes
- OPTIONAL Wonder Under Tape - approximately 1 1/2 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Super easy to sew. Completed in an afternoon from cut to finish. I love the curvy fit especially the back rise. No adjustments needed at all! I’d make again in a heartbeat. ”
Buy More Credits
Angel Jordan –
Super easy to sew. Completed in an afternoon from cut to finish. I love the curvy fit especially the back rise. No adjustments needed at all! I’d make again in a heartbeat.
Charlotte Booth –
I decided to make with non stretch polyester crape. They have turned out perfectly for comfortable office wear.
The pattern is so simple and easy to use.
Irene Grimes –
This is a great pattern; quick, easy and versatile – I have sewn two so far and I can see many more in my future!
Hughes Papaleo Tomorrow –
Such a great pattern to make a quick pair of comfy and cute pants. Love these!