Women’s Curvy Cami Romper & Dress
The Cami Romper & Dress is the perfect outfit pattern for every occasion! Whether you are a romper fanatic or prefer a breezy dress, need a beach coverup or sleepwear, or are heading out for a date night or brunch, this pattern will be your go-to!
The bodice is fully lined for better coverage and support. There is optional stitching down the side seam for your preferred coverage. Get started creating exactly what you want to wear!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s Sizes 1-10 and Women’s Curvy Sizes 6C-15C.
Note – The pattern is modeled here in our Women’s Curvy sizing. When you purchase, you will receive both our Women’s 1-10 AND Women’s Curvy 6C-15C sizing (you get all the sizes).
• Optional Romper
• Optional Dress
• Optional Shorts or Capri Length for the Romper
• Optional Tunic, Knee, 3/4, or Maxi Length for the Dress
• Optional stitching down side seam for desired coverage
• Beginner friendly
• Fully lined Bodice
• Elastic in Waist Seam
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 3/8 inch elastic - Waist seam - 2 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL 3/8 inch elastic - Straps - 1/2 yard will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL 3/8 inch elastic - Back - 1 yard will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL Stretch Lace
- All size Rompers approximately 5 yards will be sufficient for shorts length, 7 yards for Capri length.
- All sizes Dress approximately 4 yards will be sufficient for tunic length, 5 yards for knee length, 6 yards for 3/4 length, and 7 yards for maxi length
- Thread to match
- Sewing Machine
- Pins or Clips
- Tape Measure or Ruler
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Super easy sew and perfect for summer.”
Buy More Credits