Vegetable Garden Felt Toys
$10.50 (or 1 credits)
It’s always harvesting time with these Vegetable Garden Felt Toys. Make all the vegetables or choose just your favorites to grow in the soil cushions. Then, watch as your little ones spend hours planting, harvesting, and carrying their homemade and grown veggies around the house in play. With twelve different vegetables, soil cushions, crate, basket, and napkin, there is plenty of gardening fun to be had with this felt garden.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes 12 different vegetable patterns and 4 different accessories, sizes vary by item.
• 12 Vegetable Patterns
• 4 Accessory Patterns
• Customize by which ones you make
• Items to go from vegetables growing to harvesting
• Machine and hand sewing
• Perfect for imaginative play
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- We will not be finishing the edges so you need a fabric that will NOT fray (eg. felt, fleece.).
- The Napkin Fabric needs to be a woven or non-stretch fabric. Cotton, quilting cotton, flannel, or something similar would work.
- The amounts listed below are for sewing one piece. Multiply the total by the number of pieces you would like to create.
- You can do it in any colors you like, but if you want it to be like the colors in the cover photo, you will need the following colors:
- OPTIONAL Embroidery Floss - The following colors are recommended: Yellow, Green, Ivory, and Orange.
- OPTIONAL Ivory Felt Balls - 12 per Cauliflower
- OPTIONAL Green Felt Balls - 3 per Pea Pod
- Pipe Cleaners -
- 3 Green for the Pea Plant
- 3 Green or Red for the Tomato Plant
- 3 Green for the Strawberry Plant
- Polyfil or Batting
- OPTIONAL Hot Glue Sticks
- Thread - various colors to match.
- Sewing machine, but it is possible to hand sew this pattern
- Pins or sewing clips
- Tape Measure or Ruler
- Hot Glue Gun
- Embroidery needle
- Tailor's chalk or disappearing fabric ink pen
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Finally! Felt veggies that look realistic. Quick and easy hand sew and clear instructions that lead to toys that look awesome. My little bee is thrilled. And me too.”
Buy More Credits
Charlene Lee –
This is a cute idea and I think children will enjoy playing with these items, they are educational as well.
Urška Filipič –
Finally! Felt veggies that look realistic. Quick and easy hand sew and clear instructions that lead to toys that look awesome. My little bee is thrilled. And me too.
Liz Faber –
À labour of love which will provide years of enjoyment. I enjoy making toys for my son – and he is so happy to have his own veggie garden where the veggies are always ripe and ready to pick! The instructions are clear and easy to follow with a mix of machine and hand sewing required.
Jennifer Kaiser –
Such a fun project!