Ultimate Car Bundle
(or 2 credits)
Keep your car organized from visor to seat with the car organizer and visor organizer sewing patterns.
The car organizer sewing pattern is a great pattern with a clip and snaps that allow it to be attached to the back of the seat of a car. It will keep your car organized, with a pocket for drinks, snacks, toys, or electronics. Try it out in a closet or on the back of a closet door for extra household organization.
Keep your car tidy and organized, while always having what you need on hand. This Visor Organizer sewing pattern is a convenient place to stash fuel cards, chapstick, important paperwork, etc with a zippered pocket for tokens, coins, and all other small bits and pieces that need safe storage.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished car organizer is 14 inches wide by 20 inches tall and the finished visor organizer is 10.5 inches wide by 6 inches tall.
• Keep your car tidy with the Visor Organizer and Car Organizer
• Tons of pockets to store all your necessities
• Zippered pocket on the Visor Organizer for coins, tokens, or small items
• Adjustable top strap for the Car Organizer to adjust it to the desired height
• Great for storing and keeping organized all your important paperwork, electronics, drinks, etc
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Car Organizer:
- 1- inch Overall Buckle with Button x 1
- 1-inch Wide Webbing - 2 yards
- 1-inch Twill Tape - 3 yards cut into 4 equal lengths
- Cord Lock x 3
- Twine - 2.5 yards and must fit through the cord lock
- Eyelets x 6
- Size 20 Snaps x 6
- Medium Weight Interfacing
- Thread to match
- Visor Organizer:
- 3/4 Inch Elastic - 18 inches total, cut into 2 9 inch pieces
- Bias Binding - double fold bias tape that is 1/2 inch when finished. You can buy/make 1/2 inch inch wide double fold bias tape or 1 inch wide single fold bias tape and fold it down the center. Approximately 12 inches will be sufficient.
- Zipper - x1 10 inch #4 or #5
- Snap - You will need one 1/2 inch snap for the front closure.
- Medium Weight Interfacing - 3/4 yard
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tailors chalk or disappearing ink pen
- Scissors or cutting mat and rotary cutter
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Serger is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Visor Organizer is a quick and easy project to keep things contained in your car. It was fun to make! ”
Buy More Credits