Tie & Bow Tie Sewing Pattern
A quick, easy sew for a classic finishing touch and pop of personality, the Tie & Bow Tie sewing pattern is designed with style and safety in mind, for adults, children, and pets!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS to XL for the Tie and XXS to S for the Bow Tie
• Tie – optional safety neckband for sizes XXS to M
• Bow Tie – three bow sizes (small, medium, and large), optional safety neckband, and an optional pet-collar attachment
• Beginner friendly
• Bow Tie – adjustable neckband
• Tie – self-tie for sizes M to XL
• Makes a great scrap-busting project
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Fabric – You will need a light to medium weight woven fabric for your Tie or Bow Tie. Avoid using super-sheer materials.
Tie Requirements -
Bow Tie Requirements -
- OPTIONAL 1x ⅜ inch wide hardware set (clip and slider) for the adjustable neckband
- OPTIONAL 2x inches of ½ inch wide hook and loop tape (Velcro) for the safety neckband
- OPTIONAL 3x inches of ⅜ inch wide Elastic for the pet collar
- 0.25 yards of light weight interfacing
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is such a fast sew, once you make one, you won’t want to stop!”
Buy More Credits