The Stocking Stuffer Bag Bundle
This wonderful bundle of sewing patterns make for an excellent stocking stuffer! Make to give or give to make; each pattern in this bundle is an extremely quick sew and make the perfect handcrafted gift (or a perfect gift for the crafty).
The Drawstring Pouch, Zoe Zip Pouch, and Zip Ornament are delightful and practical sews for everyone! Teachers, caretakers, students, teens, friends, family… everyone! You can also use these patterns to make sustainable gift wrap for small gifts. Excellent stocking stuffers all round.
Instant download digital sewing pattern.
- 2 ¼ yards of ¼ wide cording for drawstring for small size pouch OR 3 yards of ¼ wide cording for drawstring for large size pouch
- 1 x 10 inch by 30 inch piece of lightweight iron-on interfacing
- 1½ inches of ¾ inch wide sew-in hook-and-loop tape/ Velcro OR 1 x press stud/ snap
- Optional 2 x 2-hole toggles
- Optional 2 yards of ½ inch wide double fold bias tape for small pouch OR 3 yards of ½ inch wide double fold bias tape for large pouch
- Optional 7-inch zipper for small pocket OR 8-inch zipper for large pocket
Zoe Zip Pouch:
- ¼ to ½ a yard of light to mid-weight interfacing
- 1 x zipper - 3 inches (extra small), 5 inches (small), 7 inches (medium), 11 inches (large), or 15 inches (extra large)
- Optional 5-inch piece of ribbon or any zipper-pull hardware to use as a zipper pull
- Optional ¼ yard of ¼ inch wide bias tape when finished
- ¼ yard of light to mid-weight interfacing
- 1 x zipper - 4.5 inches (small), 6 inches (medium), 7.5 inches (large)
- Optional 8 inch piece of ribbon to use as an ornamnet hanger
- Optional ½ inch swivel clasp or key ring
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Ruler or tape measure
- Optional zipper foot
- Safety pin or similar for threading drawstring through casing
- Optional fray check
- Optional washaway tape
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Christmas sewing JOY!!! So much fun to sew and even more fun to use!!”