BUNDLE The Must-Have Sewing Pattern Pack
(or 5 credits)
This is the ultimate sewing pattern starter pack featuring some of our most post popular patterns. They include the Arabella Skirt, Circle Cardie, Taylor Trench Coat, Pippa Pants, and Comfy Cowl Hoodie. Each comes with multiple options so you can always match your own style.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL (Pippa Pants, and Comfy Cowl Hoodie) and Women’s 1-10 & Women’s Curvy 6C-15C (Taylor Trench Coat, Circle Cardie and Arabella Skirt).
- Four different lengths: above knee, knee, midi, and maxi
- Option of regular or tall waistband
- Optional side seam pockets
- Optional sash
- Two length options: short and long
- Three hem options: plain, band, and ruffle
- Three sleeve options: sleeveless, three-quarter, and full length
- Two length options: mid-thigh and below knee
- Option of welt, patch, or no pocket
- Option of front and back yokes
- Optional shoulder tabs
- Optional belt
- Option of three-quarter or full length leg
- Option of flat or folded waistband with side ruching
- Option of regular or wide leg
- Optional front pocket
- Optional hood cord
- Suitable for adventurous beginner level
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Full skirt
- Elasticated waistband
- Waterfall front edge
- No side seams
- Button detailing
- Fully lined
- Loose fitting
- Loose fitting
- Dropped shoulder
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.