Women’s Curvy Summer Maxi Dress
$14.50 (or 1 credits)
Update your wardrobe with effortless style! The Summer Maxi Dress sewing pattern is a loose-fitting, breezy dress with a slightly dipped back hem, V-neck, and keyhole detailing. The three sleeve options and two length options make it suitable for all-season wearing.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s Sizes 1-10, and Women’s Curvy Sizes 6C-15C.
Note – The pattern is modeled here in our Women’s Curvy sizing. When you purchase, you will receive both our Women’s 1-10 AND Women’s Curvy 6C-15C sizing (you get all the sizes).
• Two optional lengths: maxi or tea
• Three optional sleeve styles: sleeveless, short gathered, and long gathered with a cuff and optional wrist bows
• Beginner friendly
• Slightly dipped back hem
• Gathered bust
• Back keyhole detail
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 2x ⅜ inch wide Buttons
- OPTIONAL 0.75 yards of iron-on interfacing
- 1.5-inch wide double-fold bias binding
- Sleeveless OPTION – 2.0 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- Long Sleeve OPTION – .75 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- Bust Edge – 2.5 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL Frill – 4 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This pattern was easy to sew and I loved how it fits. It’s flowy and flattering. I would recommend it and plan to use it again.”
Buy More Credits