The Summer Maxi Collection
This incredible bundle of summer dress sewing patterns includes the Eloise, Portia, Meghan, and Emma. They are all stunning dresses with multiple options to ensure they suit your style. Most are beginner friendly, with certain options more suitable for an intermediate level.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL.
- Eloise has four lengths: top, mid-thigh, midi, and maxi
- Option of loose, elasticated, and shirred sleeves in short or three-quarter length
- Option of elastic casing or sharing at neck and waist
- Portia has four dress lengths: maxi, midi, knee, and above knee
- Option fo open back to waist or stitched halfway
- Meghan has three dress lengths: knee, midi, and maxi
- Four sleeve options: sleeveless, short, three-quarter, and long sleeves
- Emma has five length options: top, tunic, knee, tea, and maxi
- Optional sash
- Beginner friendly
- Off-the-shoulder top
- Loose fitting
- Wrap top
- Tie waist
- High neck
- Tiered ruffled skirt
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is such a beautiful pattern! I’ve been seeing this style everywhere and I love that I can make it myself.”