Summer Dress Bundle
(or 5 credits)
Sew yourself warm-weather-ready with this summer dress bundle. The collection includes five patterns with a bunch of options; you will have maxi dresses and even crop tops to add to your wardrobe. Features the Summer Maxi, Emma, T-Shirt Dress, Back Tie Dress, and Laura.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS to 5XL (Back Tie Dress) and Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C (T-Shirt Dress, Emma, Summer Maxi, and Laura).
Includes five patterns, each with varying options to sew the style that you prefer
Summer Maxi Dress –
- Two optional lengths: maxi or tea
- Three optional sleeve styles: sleeveless, short gathered, and long gathered with a cuff and optional wrist bows
T-Shirt Dress –
- Optional fit style – flared or straight
- Optional necklines – round or v-neck
- Optional lengths – crop, top, mid-thigh, knee, mid-calf, and maxi
- Optional sleeve lengths – short, three-quarter, and long
- Optional inseam pockets
- Three length options: top, tunic, and above knee
- Five length options: top, tunic, knee, tea, and maxi
- Optional sash
- Optional lining
Back Tie Dress –
- Optional lengths: mid-thigh, mid-calf, and maxi
- Optional x-back or straight back tie styling
- Beginner friendly to intermediate selection, based on the options you choose
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Please see PDF downloads or visit the individual pattern pages right here on the site for specific pattern requirements.
Browse suitable fabrics here:
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I love how these patterns are for everyone no matter their skill level, and how user friendly the overall site is. I’m super excited about being able to sew my favorite patterns.”
Buy More Credits