Sleep Mask Sewing Pattern
This sleep mask is the perfect way to guarantee a good nights sleep. The pattern is for a basic mask but you can personalize your mask with optional eyelashes, trim, slip on elastic, or ribbon ties. It makes a great addition to the Family PJs and comes as a free gift when you buy the Family PJs bundle.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes for adults, and 2-12yrs.
- Optional eyelashes
- Optional trim
- Optional elastic strap
- Optional ribbon tie
- Beginner friendly
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
The sleep mask has two size ranges. To check the size, print the mask pattern at 100% (no scale), then hold it up to your model’s face.
- The children’s range should be a good size for most children’s faces ages 2-12yrs.
- The adult’s range should be a good fit for most adult’s faces.
- OPTIONAL: 3/4-inch wide (or different width if you prefer) elastic - approximately 1/2 yard.
- OPTIONAL Ribbon - choose your desired width - approximately 1 yard.
- OPTIONAL Trim - decorate around the outside for a little something extra.
- OPTIONAL Eyelashes - use embroidery floss for these, or use fabric paints, vinyl, or even fabric and iron-on adhesive.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Ruler or tape measure
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This pattern is so great. It is super easy to sew. It is very fast to make.”