This lovely drawstring school backpack pattern is super easy and really quick to make! Perfect for keeping your sewing supplies or using as a school bag. Takes just less than a yard of fabric and you could decorate in so many ways.
They range in size from being suitable for a toddler/play backpack, to school size to adult size! There’s a size for every occasion.
Skill Level – Beginner
Sizes – The approximate finished sizes of the bags are:
- Extra Small – 9.6 inches wide by 12.5 inches high
- Small – 10.9 inches wide by 13.7 inches high
- Medium – 12.2 inches wide by 15.1 inches high
- Large – 13.6 inches wide by 16.5 inches high
- Extra Large – 15 inches wide by 18 inches high
Options – optional：
- ⅓ yard faux leather
- 1 yard home décor or faux leather piping
Fabrics – This pattern is suitable for woven fabrics only. See the fabric requirements in the gallery above for yardage. A serger/ overlocker is optional but NOT required.
Format – This trim-free pattern is a downloadable PDF and comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want.