Round Zip Bags
Make yourself handmade storage bags from our Round Zip Bags sewing pattern. These Round Zip Bags feature a zipper closure, an optional keyring, an optional handle, and they come in five different sizes! They are super cute and a beginner-friendly quick sew! And the best part is you can use them to store almost anything; sewing notions, craft supplies, cosmetics, children’s toys, and more!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XS-XL.
• Optional keyring
• Optional handle
• Suitable for beginners
• Five sizes to choose from
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Interfacing / Stabilizer - Ultra-firm heavyweight fusible stabilizer e.g. Peltex 71F / Vilene S133 and/or Midweight fusible interfacing e.g. Pellon SF 101 Shape Flex / Vilene G700. If you are using a lightweight fabric you will want to use a heavier weight interfacing / stabilizer to create a firm bag. You can use a heavier interfacing on the Main bag pieces and a lighter interfacing on the Lining pieces or you can use the same interfacing on both. You will need approximately the amounts listed below (in YARDS):
- XS - 0.50
- S - 1.00
- M - 1.00
- L - 2.00
- XL - 2.50
- Fusible Fleece - You will need Fusible Fleece in addition to your chosen interfacing / stabilizer for your bag. You will need approximately the amounts listed below (in YARDS):
- XS - 0.25
- S - 0.50
- M - 1.00
- L - 2.00
- XL - 2.50
- 1x Zipper:
- XS - 12 inch
- S - 20 inch
- M - 30 inch
- L - 40 inch
- XL - 50 inch
- Bias Binding - double fold bias tape that is 3/8 inch wide when finished. You can buy/make 3/4 inch wide single fold bias tape and fold in half down its center line. You will need approximately the amounts listed below (in YARDS):
- XS - S: 1.00
- M - L: 1.50
- XL: 2.00
- OPTIONAL - 1x 1/2 inch wide key ring or swivel clasp hardware
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Disappearing ink pen
- Scissors or cutting mat and rotary cutter
- Bodkin or safety pin
- Tape measure or ruler
- Zipper foot
- Optional wash away sewing tape
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“These pouches were fun to make and look adorable. I’m definitely going to sew some more as Christmas gifts. ”