Round Fabric Baskets
(or 1 credits)
These beginner-friendly Round Fabric Baskets are a fun, quick sew. There are four bottom size options and five height options giving you twenty different size baskets to create from this one sewing pattern! You can also choose to fold the top down, to show off a fun fabric lining. They make a great addition to a sewing or craft room, in the kitchen as a bread or pastry basket, and they even make great hostess gifts!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes 20 different sizes from 4×4 to 10×12.
• Four base sizes
• Five height sizes
• Fold down the top to show off the lining
• Suitable for beginners
• Great for organizing or gifting
• Empty baskets can stack inside each other
• 20 different sizes included
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 60-inch wide High Loft Fusible Fleece Interfacing - approximately 1.00 yard will be sufficient for all sizes.
- NOTE - There are many other types of stabilizers that can be used, they may effect the finished look if they are not similar to the Fusible Fleece.
- OPTIONAL Decorations - you can personalize your Baskets using embroidery, vinyl, paint, etc.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Optional walking foot
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“These round baskets are so quick and easy to make yet look so professional when they are finished. The fusible fleece makes them strong and practical too. I love them and will be making them for me and as gifts for friends. They will be fabulous as a basis for a gift hamper!”
Buy More Credits