A Mommy and Me romper sewing pattern bundle. Includes the Ladies Cerena, the Child’s Cerena… and a bonus FREE 18 inch Doll Cerena pattern…. plus it can be sewn as a top or a romper so you’ve got wonderful choice in what you want to sew first.
Wear the top loose and flowing, or make it as a romper and choose from 3 different trouser lengths.
For beginners there’s an easy & quick plain back option, but if you’d like a trickier sew… pick the beautifully finished button placket option! Truly a pattern with something for everyone.
- The top is beginner level, can be made from woven fabric or knit / stretch. You can choose to either have a ‘plain back’ or a ‘button placket’ which uses buttons or snaps to fasten.
- The ladies, girls and dolls version uses a slim necktie to fasten. The baby version uses a wider strap with Velcro.
- The romper in a woven fabric is more of an intermediate sew and uses an invisible zip to fasten the trouser section. The top of the romper has a necktie and will require snaps or buttons to fasten the back.
- The romper in a knit / stretch fabric is a beginner level sew and pulls on over the hips with no zip or openings on the trouser section. The top of the romper has a necktie and you can choose to have either a plain back or a placket with snaps or buttons to fasten.
- The romper has three leg length options: short, knee, and long leg lengths. For the knee and long length rompers, there are also optional side seam pockets. The short length does not work with the pockets.
The pattern is trim-free, comes in A4 or US letter size, and has layers in the PDF so you can print only the size/s you want. There is also an A0 format (pattern pieces only) in case you’d like to take it to a professional printer.
Suitable for woven or knit fabrics! Serger/overlocker optional but NOT required.
❤ Check out what our testers created ❤
All our patterns are thoroughly tried and tested by beginner through to advanced sewers before we release them. Here are some of their creations!