Roll Up Hanging Organizer
The Roll-Up Hanging Organizer comes in two great sizes, large and small, and is the perfect way to keep all of your toiletries, make-up, and other cosmetics all together in its four removeable pouches. Add the optional D-Ring Tab or Eyelets to your Roll-Up Hanging Organizer and it can be hung up out of the way. Roll it up to hide it from sight or take it on the go. It’s a fun sew and makes a great gift.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished roll-up hanging organizer comes in sizes Small and Large.
• Small or Large Size
• Optional D-Ring Tab
• Optional Eyelets
• Beginner friendly
• Four removable pouches
• Zipper closure on each pouch
• Great for keeping your things organized with storage for toiletries, make-up, and other cosmetics
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Interfacing - Midweight fusible woven interfacing e.g. Pellon SF 101 Shape Flex / Vilene F700. If you are using a lightweight fabric you will want to use a heavier interfacing / stabilizer to create a firm bag. You will need approximately the amounts listed below (in YARDS):
- Small: 1.50
- Large: 2.25
- Fusible Fleece - You will need Fusible Fleece in addition to your chosen interfacing / stabilizer for your bag. You will need approximately the amounts listed below (in YARDS) of each:
- Small: 0.50
- Large: 1:00
- 4x Regular Zipper (closed end) –
- Small: 8 inches
- Large: 10 inches
- NOTE – A longer zipper can be used and trimmed down to size.
- TIP – A continuous zipper can be used in place of the individual sized zippers.
- Hook and Loop Tape - ¾ inch wide Hook and Loop Tape – Approximately 2 yards will be enough for both sizes.
- 3/8 inch wide double fold Bias Binding – Approximately 5.5 yards will be sufficient for all sizes.
- NOTE - If you are makin Bias Binding you will need to make 1.5 inch wide Bias Binding.
- OPTIONAL – 1x 1 ½ inch D Ring
- OPTIONAL – ¼ to ½ inch Eyelet
- 2x Closure OPTION A
- 1x Closure OPTION C
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tailors chalk or disappearing ink pen
- Scissors or cutting mat and rotary cutter
- Optional zipper foot
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and Ironing board
- Serger is Optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is one of those patterns you make, take a step back and say “wow, I made that!?!” It’s so versatile and has 2 sizes (I made Small). It’s fantastic for using up those coordinating fat quarters! Thus organizer has so many potential uses, from makeup, small toys to lunch boxes! ”
Donna Jones –
This is one of those patterns you make, take a step back and say “wow, I made that!?!” It’s so versatile and has 2 sizes (I made Small). It’s fantastic for using up those coordinating fat quarters! Thus organizer has so many potential uses, from makeup, small toys to lunch boxes!
Carmen Brent –
The Roll Up Organizer allows you to carry all your essentials in a compact but organized fashion. It is great for a weekend getaway. With 2 size options, you can accommodate all your travel needs or simply use it for storage. The individual pockets are removable, and they are easy to grab and go with just the products or items you need on hand.
Leesa Burr- Bates –
Fun travel organizer! Perfect for organizing all travel necessities. Intermediate sew.