Racerback Bralette & Basic Underwear Bundle
Sew up your new comfy go-to everyday matching underwear set with the versatile two-piece bra and undies sewing patterns. The bundle includes the Racerback Bralette and the Basic Underwear patterns
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes 28AA – 48M and Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C.
Racerback Bralette –
• Optional pull-on-over-the-head crop top style and underbust elastic
• Optional standard bra style with hook-and-eye closure and enclosed elastic
• Optional straight or scooped back
• Optional straight, criss-cross, or racerback straps
• Optional adjustable straps
• Optional overlay
• Optional powermesh for additional support
Basic Underwear –
- Three rise options: low (hipster), mid (belly-button), and high (waist)
- Optional elastic: picot, fold-over, and fully-enclosed
- Optional band finishes
- Optional lining including lining with power mesh to give additional tummy support
- Optional decorative bow
• Beginner friendly
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Perfect beginner pattern! Great instructions and help for sizing – love this pattern; I want to wear one every day!”
Buy More Credits