Quilted Wall Hanging
$10.50 (or 1 credits)
Create a beautiful and unique quilted wall hanging to match the décor of your home. Or make it as a statement art piece, using bold colors. Whether keeping it for yourself, or giving it as a gift, it is guaranteed to be one of a kind.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished wall hanging is 48 inches wide by 44 inches high.
• Use up to 12 different colors to customize
• Use seasonal fabrics for a great holiday decoration
• Beginner friendly
• Great for gifting
• Create in any colors
• Unique work of art
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Batting - If purchased on a roll you will need 52 inches. Or if purchasing a package of craft batting a 72x90 package will be sufficient.
- 1.5 inch wide binding - Approximately 6 yards will be sufficient.
- OPTIONAL Basting spray - i.e. 505 Temporary Fabric Spray Adhesive.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Safety pins
- Optional walking foot
- Optional 1/4 inch quilting foot
- Tape measure or ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Clear cutting ruler
- Cutting mat
- Ironing board
- Tailor's chalk or disappearing ink pen
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Great scrapbuster pattern. Lots of bias edges but starching and being careful help!”
Buy More Credits