Quilted Mug Rug Class: Create This Mug Rug With Scraps (Includes Pattern)
Learn how to create a unique and practical quilted mug rug with this class using scraps and having no waste!
Learn how to make an improvisational log cabin block with leftover scraps from quilting and sewing projects. Then turn it into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind hand-quilted mug rug. This is a quick and easy zero-waste project!
Skill Level: Beginner (start learning something new)
Class Duration: 59 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Kimberly Goings
Format: This is an online class for a quilted mug rug. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Quilted Mug Rug
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter (Optional)
- Cutting mat (For use with rotary cutter)
- Ruler / Quilting grid ruler
- Fabric scissors and/or small scissors/snips
- Iron & ironing boarding
- Safety pins
- Heat marker or chalk for marking quilting lines
- Quilting thread – Perle cotton, sashiko thread, hand-quilting thread, or any thread on hand.
- Hand-sewing needles (To fit the thread you choose)
- Fabric scraps in various strips and sizes – small strips in rectangles and squares will be most useful
- Backing fabric – at least 9”x9”
- Batting – at least 6.5” x 6.5”
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
There are no reviews yet.