Popsicle Keychain Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
$5.50 (or 1 credits)
What do you get when you mix colorful yarns, sweet treats, and amigurumi? An adorable Popsicle Keychain Amigurumi Crochet pattern! This kawaii Popsicle Keychain Amigurumi crochet pattern includes three fun popsicle designs which will keep summer alive all year long. Make them for baggage tags, give them as gifts or admire how cute crochet can be.
Instant download digital Popsicle Keychain Amigurumi crochet pattern featuring step-by-step instructions. The finished popsicle is 2 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide.
• Lemon Drip Popsicle
• Fruit Stripe Popsicle
• Bitten Raspberry Cream Popsicle
• Beginner friendly
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Cotton is the recommended fiber for this pattern. The pieces are made with 4 ply cottons and the embroidery is done with stranded cotton.
- We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors, follow the information listed below and in the tutorial. If you would prefer to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Note: The yarns listed below give the weight and yardage as sold. However, you will only use a small amount of each color. (approximately 10-20g) making this a good project to use up any leftover yarns from larger projects.
- Crochet hooks: 1 / B / 2.20mm
- 1x Key chain clip/hook per popsicle or other attachments of your choice
- Toy Stuffing - a small amount
- Cork board and pins (or similar) - for blocking
- Optional mini beads or buttons for the Lemon Drop Popsicle
- Approximately 6 inches of thin white ribbon - for the loops at the top of the Popsicles
- Needle - for weaving in ends, embroidering and sewing pieces together
- Darning and sewing needles
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Stitch marker
- Stitch counter
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
Buy More Credits