Pollinator Pillows – Butterfly Sewing Pattern
The Butterfly Pillow pattern is part of the pollinator pillow set and can be created in an afternoon. This pattern features whimsical fun and lovely options to create the perfect butterfly just for you! This adorable Butterfly Pillow is perfect for hugging or cuddling, makes a great gift, and is a fun, quick sew!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished Butterfly Pillow is 25 inches wide by 19 inches high.
• Make in realistic butterfly colors to match your favorite variety or in whimsical fantasy colors
• Choose different yarns for antennae to customize
• Beginner friendly
• Super Cute Butterfly Shape
• Perfect size for cuddling or hugging
• Great gift that can be sewn in an afternoon
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Stuffing - Approximately 10 ounces.
- Yarn - Fingering weight for antennae
- Interfacing - midweight - approximately 1/4 yard
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Fabric pencil/marker
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I love the butterfly pillow! It was a really easy and quick sew thanks to the typical Rebecca Page precise pattern detail and instructions. The butterfly will sit beautifully on my garden chair in the summertime!”
Buy More Credits