Pleated Bag Sewing Pattern
$10.50 (or 1 credits)
A unique pleated bag with the wow factor, this pattern is fully lined, and features two optional closures, three optional pockets, an optional key loop, and two optional strap finishes.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes S & L
• Optional recessed zipper or magnetic snap closure
• Optional outer zippered pocket
• Optional internal zippered pocket
• Optional internal slatted pocket
• Optional key loop
• Optional adjustable strap
• Beginner friendly
• Fully lined
• Single D-ring strap
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL Bag 1x regular zipper - Small 8 inches, Large 12 inches.
- Or OPTIONAL 1x 1-inch wide magnetic snap.
- Outer Pocket - 1x invisible zipper per pocket - Small 8 inches, Large 10 inches.
- Inner Pocket - 1x invisible zipper per pocket - Small 8 inches, Large 10 inches.
- OPTIONAL 3/8-inch wide snaps/poppers x2.
- Or OPTIONAL 3/8-inch wide rivets x2.
- 1.5-inch wide D-ring / O-ring 1 - 3.
- OPTIONAL 1x plastic/metal tri-glide slide with 1.5-inch opening if making the adjustable strap. NOTE, if making this option, you will need 2x strap connectors with D-ring / O-rings.
- OPTIONAL 1x 1/2-inch swivel clasp hardware.
- Mid-weight fusible interfacing;
- Small approximately 1.25 yards
- Large approximately 3 yards
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Invisible zipper
- Zipper foot
- Optional wonder tape
- Ruler or tape measure
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is such a great looking bag which is deceptively spacious (I sewed the small) and there are lots of different options with pockets/ straps etc. It is not for the complete beginner sewer, but If you want to advance your skills you will have yourself a bag to be proud of.”
Buy More Credits