Pajama Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear + Pajamas= Pajama Teddy Bear! The Pajama Teddy Bear sewing pattern allows you to make the most adorable spot to store your child’s pajamas when they aren’t in use. Featuring all of the cuteness of a Teddy bear on the front but is built like a storage bag with a zipper pouch in the back. The Pajama Teddy Bear pattern can be personalized to make it extra special. Make the bear with a neutral face, add a small smile or a big smile. Add an optional tummy, stitch some letters on or make your bear cute accessories like a head bow, bow tie, or scarf.
A fun sew that you can personalize for your little ones and their friends. Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished bear is 10 inches wide by 18.5 inches tall.
• Optional bow tie, bow, or scarf
• Optional small smile or big smile
• Optional tummy
• Suitable for beginners
• Zippered pocket at the back
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 1x 10 inch zipper
- OPTIONAL Safety Eyes ¼ inch wide x 2
- If you are not attaching safety eyes, you can embroider these on using embroidery floss (e.g. DMC, Anchor).
- Embroidery Floss for the nose and mouth
- OPTIONAL Bow Tie - 1/16 inch wide elastic cord. You will need 11 inches.
- OPTIONAL Fusible Webbing - This can be added to the inner ears and nose. You will need approximately 3.5 x 1.5 inches maximum.
- Soft Toy Filling - you will need approximately 3.5 - 6 ounces / 100 - 170 grams. This will depend on the age of the child you are sewing this for. The younger the child, the smaller the pjs, and so the more stuffing you can add. The older the child, the larger the pjs, and so the less stuffing you will need.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required.
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This super cute teddy bear is already very loved by my three year old. Having space for his pjs to “live” during the day is great and looks so much better than the pjs just being on the bed. The pattern was easy to follow and quicker than expected to make even with the hand sew portions.
Buy More Credits