BUNDLE Basic Underwear & Cloth Pads Sewing Patterns
(or 2 credits)
This incredible bundle includes the Basic Underwear pattern that fits well, has full bum coverage and three rise options as well as the Reusable Cloth Pads pattern that comes in six sizes with snap fastenings for a secure fit.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C.
- Three rise options: low (hipster), mid (belly-button), and high (waist)
- Optional elastic: picot, fold-over, and fully-enclosed
- Optional band finishes
- Optional lining including lining with power mesh to give additional tummy support
- Optional decorative bow
Reusable Cloth Pads:
- Optional snaps or velcro fastening
- Beginner friendly
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Full bum coverage
Reusable Cloth pads:
- Rounded shape
- Approximately 1/4 yard fabric or a fat quarter for each layer.
- Approximately 1⁄4 yard fabric or a fat quarter for the individual wet bags
- Approximately 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 yards fabric for the large wet bag
Basic Underwear suitable for stretch knit fabric.
Topper suitable for moisture-wicking fabric.
Core suitable for absorbent material.
Waterproof barrier and optional wet bags suitable for waterproof material.
Backer suitable for waterproof or other fabric.
You will also need:
- Thread to match
- Optional decorative bow
- Plastic snap fastenings
- Optional velcro
- Optional cord
A serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.