BUNDLE Eloise Sewing Pattern
This bundle is for a stunning off the shoulder maxi dress sewing pattern that is loose fitting and has the option of elastic casing or shirring at the neck and waist. There are four length options and multiple sleeve options to create a perfect summer outfit.
- Four length options: top, mid-thigh, midi, and maxi
- Optional loose, elasticated, and shirred sleeves in short or three-quarter length
- Optional elastic casing or sharing at neck and waist
- Beginner friendly
- No fastenings
- Off-the-shoulder top
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Elastic Casing OPTION: 1/2inch wide elastic - 3 yards (XXS-5XL)
- Elastic Casing OPTION: 1/2inch wide elastic - (Children's)
- 0 - 24mos - 1.75 yards
- 2 - 8 yrs - 2 yards
- 9 - 12 yrs - 2.5 yards
- Elastic Casing OPTION: 1/2inch wide elastic - 1 yard (Dolls)
- OR Shirring Elastic OPTION: 1x spool of shirring elastic with a spare bobbin.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron, ironing board
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is such a beautiful pattern! I’ve been seeing this style everywhere and I love that I can make it myself.”