Men’s Hoodie Blanket
This quick and easy to sew men’s hoodie blanket sewing pattern is loose fitting with a dropped shoulder and a hood. It features optional cuffed sleeves and hem. There are also two length options, an optional kangaroo or curved pocket.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes Mens XXS – 4XL only.
- Two length options: cozy, and blanket
- Optional kangaroo or curved pocket
- Optional cuffs for sleeve or hem
- Beginner friendly
- Loose fitting
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL clear elastic - 1/4 or 3/8 inch to provide additional support to the shoulder seams. 3 yards will be sufficient for all sizes.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required.
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
There are no reviews yet.