LOVE FPP Piped Cushion (Includes Pattern)
Learn all about FPP, Foundation Paper Piecing, and make the LOVE block. The class includes a free pattern for making a 14″ piped, envelope backed cushion.
In the class we look at: the tools you need for FPP; preparing your pattern; how to sew FPP; and how to join FPP sections. There are also some great pointers for turning your completed block into a cushion.
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
Class Duration: 73 minutes
Teacher: Victoria Peat
- Coordinating thread
- 1x 16″ square piece of wadding ( Optional )
- 1x 17″ square backing fabric ( Optional )
- 60″ /1.5m piping cord
- 1x 14″ square cushion pad insert
- Rotary cutter and mat
- 1/4″ ruler
- FPP or copy paper
- Matt tape or glue ( To join pattern pieces )
- Glue pen ( Optional )
- Pins or clips
- Paper scissors
- Standard and zipper presser feet for sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.