Riviera Sewing Pattern
This stunning shirt has a front ruffle and options of a flutter sleeve and side cut bias panels, making it a versatile wardrobe staple. It is the perfect shirt to challenge your sewing skills and try something new.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL.
- Optional front ruffle
- Optional flutter sleeves
- Optional side cut bias panels
- Suitable for intermediate level
- Front ruffle
- Button fastenings
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 6x 1/2-inch wide buttons, plus 1 extra button if you want a button on the collar.
- Light-weight iron-on interfacing for the collar and front facing only - 1/4 yard for all sizes.
- 1/2-inch wide single fold bias tape - approximately 1/2 yard for all sizes.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“The Riviera is a gorgeous fitted blouse with so many fabulous options!”