Arabella Sewing Pattern
This is quick and easy to sew gorgeous women’s maxi skirt pattern that can be customized to suit your style. With lots of variations including four lengths, two waistband options and optional pockets, there are dozens of different looks to create.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes Women’s 1-10 and Women’s Curvy 6C-15C.
- Four different lengths: above knee, knee, midi, and maxi
- Option of regular or tall waistband
- Optional side seam pockets
- Optional sash
- Beginner friendly
- Full skirt
- Elasticated waistband
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Light weight interfacing for the Front Waistband - approximately 1/4 yard will be sufficient for all sizes.
- 1-inch wide elastic:
- regular waistband - approximately 1 yard will be sufficient for all sizes.
- tall waistband - approximately 2 yards will be sufficient for all sizes.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I just loved the style of this skirt with the elastic waistband in the back and the skirt’s fullness. A easy and quick sew!”
Buy More Credits