Classic comfort and sporty elegance meet in a perfect partnership to bring you this extremely flattering ladies cowl jumper sewing pattern. The beautifully-draped jumper has a crisscross collar that cowls dramatically in the front, creating a simple garment with wow factor for days!
The best bit?
Like with most RP patterns, Josephine can be dressed up or down for casual chic or fancy shmancy events based on fabric choice and styling options. A cozy jersey knit will give you a wonderful jumper for lazing about, while a lurex knit with a metallic fleck with give you a comfortable, but more formal garment.
– Pattern includes ladies’ sizes XXS to 5XL. See the size chart in the gallery above.
– Sleeveless or long-sleeved options. Makes a wonderful nursing top.
– Consider using a fabric with a metallic element to make an exceedingly comfortable garment for more formal events.
– Suitable for almost any weight knit fabric. Best results and fit will be achieved with a light- to medium-weight fabric. Great examples sweater knits, medium-weight jersey, viscose, ponte, scuba, stretch velour and stretch French terry. A lighter weight fabric will drape more than a structured fabric. Do not use a woven fabric.
See the fabric requirements in the gallery above for yardage. A serger/ overlocker is optional but NOT required.
– This trim-free pattern is a downloadable PDF and comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want.
– Please join the Rebecca Page Sewing group should you require any assistance at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community of sewistas is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! It’s also just a happy place to be. You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.