ID Wristlet Sewing Pattern
$8.50 (or 1 credits)
Sew a cute and practical accessory with the ID Wristlet Sewing Pattern. Features a vinyl window, a fabric separator to create a convenient slot for notes and other cards, and an optional wrist strap and keyring tab.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished size is 5 x 3.5 inches
• Optional keyring tab
• Optional wrist strap
• Beginner friendly
• Vinyl window
• Two slots
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Fabric - You will need a woven or non-stretch. Cotton, quilting cotton, denim, or cotton lawn would work.
Browse suitable fabrics here:
- Light to midweight interfacing - 1/4 yard will be sufficient.
- 1x 5-inch zipper
- 1 x 5x5 inch piece of clear vinyl with an 8 to 12 guage thickness
- Optional 1 x keyring hardware or swivel clasp for keyring
- Optional 1 x 1/2 inch swivel clasp hardware for wrist strap
- Optional 4-inch long piece of 1/4-inch wide ribbon, or any zipper pull hardware for zipper pull
- Optional 1/4 yard of 1/4-inch wide when finished double-fold bias tape for ziper tab
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure and ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Zipper foot
- Optional Teflon foot
- Optional washaway tape
- Tailor's chalk or disappearing ink pen
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This ID Wallet is the perfect wristlet for spring and summer, when you need to carry some essentials but want to forgo your bulky purse or tote bag. I love that it has a vinyl pocket where you can place your ID or business card in, this would also be a lot of fun to hack into a luggage tag for my next trip!
Buy More Credits