High-Waist Pencil Skirt Sewing Pattern
$14.50 (or 1 credits)
Sew yourself the ultimate in classic comfort and style with this figure-hugging high-waisted pencil skirt sewing pattern. Features two length options, two waistband heights, and an iconic kick pleat.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL
• Optional mid-thigh or mid-calf lengths
• Optional low-rise waistband with optional elastic that sits just above the natural waist, or high-rise waistband that sits between the natural waist and the bust
• Beginner friendly
• Mid-calf length features a kick pleat
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Thread to match
- Optional 1 x yard of 1-inch wide elastic for the the low-rise waistband
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Serger is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This Pattern is Awesomely super quick easy sew. My daughter fell in love with it at the first fit. Best for a quick project on a busy day. 💕💕💕.”
Buy More Credits