Heart Zip Pouch
Use as a keychain or give small gifts with these cute and fun Heart Zip Pouches. They come in three different sizes and are just the right size to hold earbuds, money, cosmetics, candies, or other fun little gifts. Add a key ring or a swivel clip so it can be put on a set of keys or clipped onto whatever you can think of!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes Small-Large.
• Three sizes to choose from
• Optional key ring or swivel clip
• Beginner friendly
• Perfect size for gift cards, ear buds, etc
• Fun heart shape
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Fabric – You will need a woven or non-stretch fabric. Cotton, quilting cotton, denim, or cotton lawn would work.
You will also need:
- Interfacing - Recommended light to midweight interfacing. You will need approximately 1/4 yard for all sizes.
- 1x Zipper - The zippers may need to be trimmed to the zipper length. Minimum zipper lengths needed are:
- Small: 4 inches
- Medium: 5.5 inches
- Large: 6.5 inches
- OPTIONAL Loop hanger - an 8-inch piece of ribbon.
- OPTIONAL 1x 1/2 inch Swivel Clasp hardware or 1x Key Ring
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Zipper foot
- Optional fray check
- Optional wash away tape
- Pins or clips
- Tailors chalk or disappearing ink pen
- Tape measure or ruler
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I had such a lot of fun making these pouches – the fabric choice were endless. It is easy to follow the instructions and the clean finish to the inside that gives them a professional look. All sizes are easy to turn right side out.”