Happy Cloud & Rainbow Pillows Sewing Pattern
Grey skies are going to clear up when you catch a glimpse of our Happy Cloud & Rainbow Pillows sewing pattern. The oversized quilted Rainbow Pillow fits perfectly across a twin-sized bed, while the Cloud Pillow is the perfect size for cuddling. Add optional trim to the Cloud Pillow to make your cloud one of a kind. These adorable, oversized Happy Cloud & Rainbow Pillows sewing patterns are sure to turn frowns upside down.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished size Cloud Pillow is 27 inches x 14 inches. The finished quilted Rainbow Pillow is 36 inches by 22 inches.
• Make the cloud, the rainbow, or both
• Optional trim on the cloud
• Beginner friendly
• Rainbow Pillow fits across a twin bed
• Happy Cloud with cute face detail
• Cloud perfect size for cuddling
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Fabric - You will need woven fabric for both pillows.
Happy Cloud Fabric - For the Front and Back we recommend using a soft fluffy fabric like minky and a cotton fabric for the Face & Cheeks.
Rainbow Pillow Fabric - You will need seven colors - one of which will become the outer edge. You can use solid colors or a print as we have. You can use a cotton, quilting cotton, or any other woven fabrics. You will also need a cotton fabric for the Backing.
Happy Cloud Pillow:
- OPTIONAL Fusible webbing e.g. Pellon 805 Wonder-Under, 'heat-n-bond', 'bondaweb', fusible web, or iron-on adhesive. You will need a 12 inch square.
- Or OPTIONAL Fabric glue - If you are not using double-sided interfacing, use this as an alternative.
- OPTIONAL Trim - We have used a Pompom trim. You could use a lace or ribbon or anything similar. You will need approximately 2 1/2 yards.
- Stuffing - 20 ounces
- Thread to match
- Batting - If purchased on a roll you will need 26 inches. Or if purchasing a package of craft batting a 45x60 package will be sufficient.
- Stuffing - 60-70 ounces
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Safety pins
- Optional walking foot
- Tape measure or ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Clear cutting ruler
- Cutting mat
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is a fun sew that can be completed rather quickly. The instructions are very thorough and walk you through each step in a easy to understand fashion. This pattern can be personalized in so many ways! The finished pillows are super cute, comfy, and can be crafted to fit any décor. Love them!”
Buy More Credits