Handsew Dino-Dragon Toy Sewing Pattern
This adorable handsewn dino toy is the perfect playing companion and can be made completely by hand. It measures approximately 5 inches tall and 12 inches long, with a 14-inch tail.
Instant download digital sewing pattern.
- Optional spikes
- Optional wings
- Beginner friendly
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Double-sided interfacing, or fabric glue.
- 4x buttons approximately 1-inch (1.5cm) wide, or 4x doll leg joints.
- Non-flammable stuffing for the inside of the finished toy - polyfill, fabric scraps, or beans/rice if you want a weighted toy.
- OPTIONAL: 1x pipe cleaner to go inside the tail so you can mold it.
- Thread to match.
- Rotary cutter/scissors
- Cutting mat
- Pins or clips
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I love it! It’s so easy anyone can make it and make a little boy or girl extremely happy!”