Gingerbread House Table Tent Sewing Pattern
$10.50 (or 1 credits)
Create a whimsical holiday heirloom play area with this delightful Gingerbread House Table Tent sewing pattern. Keep it super simple or go beautifully detailed; let your’s and the kidlets’ imaginations run free. Fully customizable and features three different finishing options, plus interior and exterior details and decorations including candy cane lane, Santa’s workshop, winter wonderland, and more!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes instructions to fit square, rectangle, round, and oval tables of any height.
• Optional slipcover, button closure, and loose corner finishing options
• Optional details and decorations to make as simple or intricate as you like
• Beginner friendly
• Can be used on any square, rectangular, circular, and oval tables of any height
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL Fusible Webbing e.g., Pellon 805 Wonder-Under, 'heat n bond', 'bondaweb', fusible web, or iron-on adhesive. If you are adding all decorations you will need approximately:
- Exterior: 45 cm / 18 inches wide you will need 3 yards, for 90 cm / 35.5 inches wide you will need 2 yards.
- Interior: 45 cm / 18 inches wide you will need 3.5 yards, for 90 cm / 35.5 inches wide you will need 2.5 yards.
- Or OPTIONAL Fabric Glue - If you aren't using fusible webbing, use this as an alternative.
- OPTIONAL Iron-on Interfacing - If you are adding interfacing to decorations, approximately 1 yard of iron-on interfacing will be sufficient.
- OPTIONAL Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro) - 2-3 yards will be sufficient. This is used for the optional decorations & details.
- Door Attachment - 8x buttons (approximately 1 inch wide).
- OPTIONAL Button Closure:
- 16x Buttons (approximately 1 inch wide)
- Elastic loops
- OPTIONAL Kitchen:
- 6x Large Buttons (approximately 1-inch wide) for the Kitchen Door Handles
- 4x Medium Buttons (approximately ½ -inch wide) for the Kitchen Oven Control Knobs
- OPTIONAL Letter Box Flap - 1x small or medium button (1/4 - 1/2 inch wide).
- OPTIONAL Trims & Extras - If you are adding decorations, you can use additional trims such as embroidery floss, fabric paints, buttons, ribbons etc.
- Thread - various colors to match.
- Sewing machine, but it is possible to hand sew this pattern
- Needle for thicker projects
- Pins or sewing clips
- Tailor's chalk or disappearing fabric ink pen
- Iron and ironing board
- Optional pinking shears
- Optional walking foot
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Quiet books are great, and this Table Tent is a life size version you can get inside! A pattern with a ton of flexibility! Directions are given to adjust the size to any table, including a round table, and the pattern can be made plain for a quick sew, or details added to make it truly epic!”
Buy More Credits