Frill Dress & Top Sewing Pattern
$14.50 (or 1 credits)
The Frill Dress and Top sewing pattern will have you looking confident and chic in fabulous frills! The Frill Dress and Top pattern features a fully lined bodice with a plunging neckline, layered frills on the sides of the bodice, a top length, and two fun skirt lengths. For extra coverage add the optional modesty panel with easy-to-follow instructions.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL.
• Optional modesty panel
• Top length
• Two dress lengths; three-quarter or maxi
• Advanced Beginner
• Shaped bodice
• Plunging neckline
• Layered frills on the bodice
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Top length - 1x 10-inch Invisible zipper
- Skirt lengths – 1x 14 inch Invisible zipper
- OPTIONAL 5⁄8 inch wide Bias binding – approximately 2.75 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- OPTIONAL 1-2 inches wide Horsehair braid – You can use this on the hem of your skirt.
- Approximately 8 yards will be sufficient for all sizes
- 2x OPTIONAL Foam bra cups
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Tailors ham
- Pressing cloth
- Dress maker’s pins/glass head pins
- optional invisible/regular zipper foot
- Optional blind hem foot
- Needle, scissors
- Measuring tape
- Fabric pen/tailors chalk
- Serger/overlocker optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Great for a summer event, party or wedding… such a satisfying sew and just a gorgeous make; love the plunging neckline and the frill details – totally on trend, and so far away from the what you’d expect from home-sewing; so exciting!”
Buy More Credits