Flamingo Hanging Decoration Crochet Pattern
Crochet a whimsical, fun, hanging flamingo, with dangly, ribbon legs. A cute, tropical decoration for anywhere in your home or garden. No prior crochet experience is required to make this adorable little flamingo!
Instant download digital crochet pattern. The finished flamingo is 4.5 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
- Use any ribbon or trim for the legs
- Bonus variation included to make it keychain size
- Beginner friendly
- Cute dangly legs
- Perfect for home or garden
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital crochet pattern
- Cotton is the recommended fiber for this pattern, mainly because it has a nice, smooth finish. The entire Flamingo is made with 10 ply (worsted weight, 4) cotton.
- NOTE - You will need a small amount of pale pink yarn, and even less of the white and black yarns. The details listed are the quantities as sold.
- We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors follow the information listed below and throughout the tutorial. If you would like to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Crochet hook: 4 mm
- Needles with an eye to fit yarn weight
- Pins or corkboard (or similar) for blocking
- 1/4 inch white satin ribbon (or similar) - 10 inches
- 1/4 inch toy safety eyes - 2x needed (not recommended for children under 3 years of age)
- Toy stuffing
- Pins or sewing clips
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
Super cute flamingo- seems like a lot at first but really goes together quickly! Also really not complicated, the instructions were great!