Felt Dolls Sewing Pattern
$6.50 (or 1 credits)
Quick and customizable felt dolls to bring some extra joy to your little ones’ playtime. Create your own unique doll with eight hair styles, mini RP outfits, and four shoe options.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Each doll is 8.6 inches tall and 5 inches wide
• Eight optional hairstyles
• 12 optional RP mini garments
• Four optional shoe styles
• Beginner friendly
• Excellent scrap buster
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL Embroidery floss if you are hand stitching the face as in this tutorial.
- Ultra-firm heavy weight stabilizer - approximately 1 yard for 1x each pattern piece.
- OPTIONAL Clothing with buttons - Glass seed beads for buttons.
- 4-inch wide Sew in hook and loop tape - approximately 12-inches.
- TIP - adhesive backed hook and loop tape is NOT recommended.
- Threads to match.
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter/scissors
- Pins or clips
- Disappearing ink pen
- Cutting mat
[product_table tag="feltdolls_pattern" show_quantity="true" no_products_message=" "]
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“One of the best parts of this pattern is the potential for customization. My son wanted a doll that looked like one of his aunt’s and I was easily able to fulfil that desire.”
Buy More Credits