Fairytale Book & House Bundle
(or 3 credits)
Create a delightful collection of family treasures and hours of playtime fun with the Fairytale Book & House Bundle sewing patterns! This beautifully-curated bundle includes the 3D Dolls House Sewing Pattern, the Dolls House Quiet Book Sewing Pattern, and the Felt Dolls Sewing Pattern. The building can be decorated as a house or castle and folds down almost flat for easy storage, the fully-customizable dolls bring extra joy to your little ones’ playtime, and the Quiet Book is a wonderfully-creative and interactive experience with bonus cut files.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished size of the house is 29 inches high x 21 inches wide x 19 inches deep, each doll is 8.6 inches tall and 5 inches wide, and the busy book is 16.50 inches x 16.25 inches.
- Optional house exterior with gable trims, window shutters, window boxes, and front door
- Optional castle exterior with turrets, flags, a dragon, a knight, and a fairy
- Optional pond and walkway
- Optional furniture including bed, refrigerator, oven, quilt, pillows, and chair
- Eight optional hairstyles
- 12 optional RP mini garments
- Four optional shoe styles
- Five optional rooms and scenes
- Three optional dolls
- Beginner friendly
- Carry handle
- Closed together with buttons and tabs
- Structured with dowel sticks to maintain 3D shape
- The front opens out flat, creating a playmat
- Great scrap-busting project
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
3D Doll's House Fabric & Lining - You will need a woven or non-stretch fabric for both the main and lining fabric. Cotton or quilting cotton are great options.
OPTIONAL Vinyl – You can use color vinyl for parts of the Doll House. You will need a mixture of colors up to 0.5 yard per color or scraps for smaller pieces.
Felt Dolls Fabric - you will not be finishing the edges so you need a fabric that will not fray.
Quiet Book Fabric - You will need a woven or non-stretch fabric for both the main and lining fabric. Cotton or quilting cotton are great options.
3D Dolls' House Fabric Requirements -
Felt Dolls Fabric Requirements -
The amounts listed below are for sewing one piece. Multiply by the number you'd like to make. You can use any colors, however below are the colors we used in the tutorial.
Quiet Book Fabric Requirements -
Approximately a yard of fabric and loads of scraps!
3D Dolls' House:
- 8 to 9 x yards of 20-inch wide ultra-firm heavyweight fusible stabilizer
- Polyfill or batting
- OPTIONAL 6 x yards of fusible webbing
- 1 x yard of hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- 11 x ⅜ inch wide buttons OR size 20 snaps
- OPTIONAL 1 ½ yards of 1-inch single-fold bias tape/ binding
- 6 x 18-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- 6 x 20-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- 2 x 28-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- OPTIONAL embroidery floss for hand stitching the face
- 1 x yard of ultra-firm heavyweight stabilizer
- OPTIONAL glass seed beads for buttons
- 12 x inches of 4-inch wide sew-in hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- 1 x yard of thin, stable batting
- Embroidery floss
- Fabric paint
- Buttons – various shapes and sizes
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Open toe foot
- OPTIONAL needle designed for thicker projects
- Disappearing ink pen
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“One of the best parts of these patterns is the potential for customization!”
Buy More Credits
It looks like fun. I only have grand kids all boys.