Fairy Playhouse Crochet Pattern
Transform playtime into a fairytale with this whimsical and delightful crochet fairy playhouse pattern. A lovely set for anyone who believes in magic and a little bit of fairy dust, the Fairy Playhouse is a sweet nature-inspired home for mini fairies.
Instant download digital crochet pattern. The finished house stands 15 inches high, and the fairies are 2.25 inches tall.
• Optional decorations and embellishments
• Optional customizing suggestions
• Beginner friendly
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital crochet pattern
Yarn – Cotton is the recommended fiber of yarn for this pattern. Most of the pieces are made with 8 ply cottons. However, there are a few parts that use thinner 4 ply cotton and stranded, embroidery cotton, as well.
We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors, follow the information listed below and throughout the tutorial. If you would prefer to use different colors, feel free to do so.
You will also need:
- Crochet hooks:
- D/3 / 3mm size for most of the project
- C/1.5 / 2.5mm size for the Fairy Wings
- B/0 / 2mm size for the bunches of Long Grass
- OPTIONAL 7 count Plastic Mesh Canvas Sheet (for embroidery), cut to the following:
- House Bottom - 1x 4-inch diameter circle
- Fairy Bottom - 1x 0.75-inch diameter circle for each fairy
- House Wall - 1x 13-inch x 3.25 inch piece
- OPTIONAL Pipe Cleaner – 1x 2 inches long
- Toy Stuffing – a small amount
- OPTIONAL embellishments:
- White mini pom-pom trim for around the House Roof (plus any additional desired for fairies) – approximately 15 inches
- 9x Ribbon Roses for House Windows. 6x white, 3x pink, plus, any additional desired for fairies, each measuring approximately 0.5 inch across.
- 1x Tiny door key approximately 0.5 inch
- Mini bead for a door handle
- Sewing thread in white, light grey and pink
- OPTIONAL thin white satin ribbon - 3 inches long
- OPTIONAL Fabric glue or other wet glue, and a small brush to apply
- Darning and sewing needles
- Stitch marker
- Stitch counter
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.