Dream Big Little One – Baby Mobile (Includes Pattern)
Join this class to learn how to crochet a baby mobile. It’s a lovely crochet project to decorate a nursery during a maternity leave, or to make for a future grandchild, or as a baby-shower gift for your friends! You will learn the basis of amigurumis with basic shapes like a ball, balloon, clouds, and move on to a more adventurous crochet toy with the elephant. You’ll also learn how to sew different crochet pieces together, and how to assemble the mobile. A very complete project to dive into the world of amigurumis.
SKILL LEVEL: ADVENTUROUS BEGINNER (VERY MUCH STILL LEARNING BUT CONFIDENT TO TRY SOMETHING HARDER)
Class Duration: 165 minutes
Teacher: Clotilde Dhenaut
- 3.5mm / US E-4 crochet hook
- Yarn – #4 / aran / worsted yarn, 8ply, 80% cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in white, grey, light pink, light yellow, fushia, light blue, green ( I use a local shop yarn, an equivalent would be Paintbox Cotton Aran, but keep the 3.5mm hook to obtain tight stitches and avoid the ﬁberﬁll showing. )
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitchmarker or strand of thinner yarn
- Pair of 8mm safety eyes
- Ball point pins for assembly
- Sewing Needle
- Yellow sewing thread ( Or any other color similar to your sequins color )
- Star shaped sequins w/a hold to embroider
- 20cm (8″) wooden/bamboo ring ( Can be a bit smaller, and you can also use an embroidery hoop )
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.