Easy Crochet Potholder Class: Make Weekday Crochet Pot Holders (Includes Pattern)
This crochet tutorial will show you step-by-step how to make a colorful and functional potholder. Quick and easy, it’s great for beginner upwards.
Learn how to crochet modern pot holders that will be perfect for your home or make a great gift. This quick project will be a great addition to your pattern library.
Skill Level: Beginner
Class Duration: 54 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Emilia Johansson
Format: This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Crochet Potholder
- Yarn: Holding 2 strands of Drops Paris. Option: 2 strands WeCrochet Dishie (https://shrsl.com/35e0l) or other Aran / Worsted / 10 ply / 9 wpi / 4 – weight yarn.
- Crochet hook size: 5 mm (H-8) or the one needed to meet gauge, optional 5.5 mm (I-9) for the chains. Furls Streamline Wooden hook.
- Tapestry needle to sew it together and to weave ends
- Optional: 2 wooden rings 35 mm / 1.4” in diameter
- Yarn usage: 55 m / 60 y (per potholder. 110 m / 120 y for 2)
How do online classes work?
Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern?
You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing?
Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.